Webinar : Health and its Many Facets
HOPE Initiative celebrated World Health Day on the 9th of April 2021 through an online platform.
A webinar was organized in the form of a panel discussion with 5 eminent speakers on Health and its many facets. The discussion aimed at a holistic approach to health …. Physical health, mental health, inner health, wellbeing, and health in totality. Our panelists were Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri(physical health), Rashi Khanna(Mental Health), Kiron Chopra(Total Health), Naresh Rao(Inner Health ), Nitika Nagpal(Well Being). The webinar was held for school students, college, nursing, NGO / groups institutions, and individuals from different walks of life. There were a total of more than 100 participants.
- Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri discussedt an overall aspect of physical health including BMI, Healthy diet etc.
- Rashi Khanna provided information on the importance of mental health and the necessary steps needed to keep a good mental balance.
- Anshul Singh covered a significant aspect of the nutrition and exercise required to maintain a healthy and balanced diet which is of utmost importance for leading a healthy life.
- Nitika Nagpal shared tips on the foundation of wellbeing which is of significance in today’s stressful times. She focused on character strengths and spoke about the importance of being aware of the present and live in the moment and staying connected with our near dear ones.
- Naresh Rao showed us the importance of love and friendship and not focus on just marks and materialistic needs but on relations and what makes us happy.
- Kiron Chopra spoke about holistic health which can be attained through a healthy body and mind. He focused on looking for happiness in whatever one does.
The participants interacted with the panelists and put forth their thoughts and queries with the experts.